Well, I am almost done with the bike. I painted the tail light cover , cut down the rear blinker stems and installed the blinkers. I also cut the reflector tabs off the license plate bracket, painted and mounted the bracket.
I also installed the front blinkers.
I do have some bugs to work out. One, my blinkers aren't working. I don't hear the relay clicking either so I'll have to check that out. Also, I have a very small amount of fluid coming from the bottom of the left fork. I tightened the nut. Will have to wait and see if that stops the leak. I rode the bike around my neighborhood and when I got back to my garage there was some gas coming from the hole in the bottom of the float bowl on the left side. Subsequent rides didn't have any gas leaks so maybe that resolved itself.
Now I need to work on getting the carbs synced and fine tuned and also check the timing.
Here she is lined up with the rest of the stable.