If you want to see a particular theme of pictures posted start a thread for it. Your pictures just MIGHT end up on the Boxerworks front page in the Gallery slideshow. That said, the RULES are as follows.....
1. try to keep it Motorcycle related please.
2. NO PORN, it can be sexy but no nekkid stuff
3. NO items for sale
Terrific. That made my day. Thanks.
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 pm
Great photos Blaise.
That looks comfy.
Steve in Golden
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:30 pm
- Location: Golden, CO USA
ME 109 wrote:
We joke around about the beemers being the "super tankers".
I have a mate on a GS with a 41 litre touratech tank. He gets 'supertanker' often.
He has modified the fuel delivery system so as to be able to pump from the tank into others.
My GS 100 tank is 24 litres, enough.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know"
The Grateful Dead
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:18 am
- Location: Oz , half way up ,sitting on a wet spot .
Return to PICTURES
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests